Your Free Gift
Secrets to decrease stress, firm your booty
& create the life of your dreams!
*We will never sell, rent, trade, or share your e-mail with anyone

4 “Razones” Why You Should Wear Sunscreen Daily

Submitted by on May 29, 2016 - 8:33 am

Did you know that only 31% of women are consistent about wearing sunscreen daily? The other 69% mistakenly believe that they’re exempt. Here are 4 of the many razones (reasons) why they are very mistaken.

Razón Número 1 (read “Uno”) – UV Rays Are Everywhere

Whether we are at sitting outside, under fluorescent lights or at the computer, we are constantly exposed to UV rays. In fact, most of us rack up about 14 hours of casual UV exposure per week. Prolonged human exposure to solar UV radiation may result in acute and chronic health effects on the skin, eyes and immune system. And in the long run, UV radiation diminishes the cells of the skin, fibrous tissue and blood vessels, which may lead to wrinkles, age spots and skin cancer.

La Solución

Make sure that your moisturizer has an SPF of at least 30, and apply each morning. Planning on sweating? Then make sure that it’s sweat-resistant and slather it on all sun-exposed areas, just to be on the safe side. A great one is R+F ESSENTIALS Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Broad Sunscreen. It’s water-resistant for up to 40 minutes and does more than just defend against harmful UVA and UVB rays.

Razón Número 2 – Sunscreens ARE Safe

Contrary to popular belief, the chemicals used in sunscreens are NOT more dangerous than sun exposure. That belief may have come from studies using animal data, not humans. An example of one such study fed mice huge doses of oxy-benzone, a UV–light absorber commonly found in sunscreens. Researchers believed that strong estrogen effects in these sunscreens could cause cancer cells to grow más rápido. However, according to dermatologist Dr. Steven Wang it would take more than 250 years of using sunscreen daily for you to be exposed to the amount of oxybenzone used in the study.

La Solución

Wear sunscreen daily and proudly. If you’re still worried about potential ill-effects of ingredients try a sunscreen like R+F ENHANCEMENTS Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20, which are safe for the face and body.

Razón Número 3 – You Don’t Look as Good as You Think

Don’t get me wrong. I like a healthy glow as much as the next gal. But what I don’t like, and wouldn’t want to look forward to is saggy, leathery skin. You KNOW what I’m talking about. Don’t let that be you!

La Solución

Get your glow on with a subtle bronzing lotion. There are so many available these days. My personal favorite is R+F ESSENTIALS Foaming Sunless Tanner.

Razón Número 4 – There is Always a First Time

Just because you have “never burned” doesn’t mean that it’ll never happen. Why do we wear seat beats? Because we are constantly getting into car accidents? Not! But we might. Better safe, than sorry. When we were younger it might not have been such a big deal, but as we age our skin loses its ability to effectively produce melanin and THAT may actually make us more apt to burn. The bottom line is that whether or not your skin is rojo sun damage-including wrinkles and loss of elasticity- are occurring.

La Solución

Try a sunscreen like R+F ESSENTIALS Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Body Sunscreen, which containt antioxidant vitamins C and E absorb damaging free radicals while dimethicone helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier and anti-inflammatory ingredients protect against environmental stress. Safe for the whole family.

No Comments»

  • No comments yet.

Leave a comment below, thank you!

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>