5 Simple Ways to Incorporate More Fitness into Your Routine
Submitted by Ana Caban on January 26, 2014 - 7:19 pm
A few months back I was asked by Latina magazine to share 5 simple ways to incorporate more fitness into a daily routine. Here’s what I shared:
1. ¡Horario, Baby! Schedule it! Give your workouts (and your health) as much importance as your other life events. (They’re probably even more important, in the scheme of things, because if you’re not healthy you’re of no good to anyone else, either.) Only YOU can set aside time for you. So set some time aside and exercise!
2. ¡Disfrútate! Have fun! Make it fun by joining a friend. Instead of cocktails take a walk together. Women thrive in a community.
3. ¡Camina, Chica! Walk, Girl! Park father from your destination and walk (to work, the mall, etc).
4. ¡Sube! Take the stairs, (or park farther from your destination), whenever possible.
5. ¡Pon to smartphone a trabajar! Make your smartphone work for you! Join an online workout program that you can access from any device, including your smartphone. Learn more about my new online program here!