Submitted by Ana Caban on May 5, 2015 - 10:44 pm
Yes, that’s right. Pilates Style magazine just released my second cover with them! And what fun it was to shoot. (Never a dull moment at a Pilates Style photo shoot, that’s for sure!) Don’t believe me? Pick up your copy and read Editor Bambi Abernathy’s story about how the Police came searching for me, in the middle of my hair and makeup session! In hindsight it’s funny, but not so much then.
Grab your copy at a newsstand near you!
Can’t wait to pick up your copy? Catch a glimpse of my Sealed with a Pilates K.I.S.S. cover story HERE!
Submitted by Ana Caban on January 26, 2014 - 7:19 pm
A few months back I was asked by Latina magazine to share 5 simple ways to incorporate more fitness into a daily routine. Here’s what I shared:
1. ¡Horario, Baby! Schedule it! Give your workouts (and your health) as much importance as your other life events. (They’re probably even more important, in the scheme of things, because if you’re not healthy you’re of no good to anyone else, either.) Only YOU can set aside time for you. So set some time aside and exercise!
2. ¡Disfrútate! Have fun! Make it fun by joining a friend. Instead of cocktails take a walk together. Women thrive in a community.
3. ¡Camina, Chica! Walk, Girl! Park father from your destination and walk (to work, the mall, etc).
4. ¡Sube! Take the stairs, (or park farther from your destination), whenever possible.
5. ¡Pon to smartphone a trabajar! Make your smartphone work for you! Join an online workout program that you can access from any device, including your smartphone. Learn more about my new online program here!
Submitted by Ana Caban on January 14, 2014 - 1:12 am
I LOVE celebrating my birthday! And this year I want to celebrate it with YOU! And guess what! Next Monday, January 20th, is my b-day. So, to celebrate my day I’ve decided to host a LIVE Virtual Pilates Mat class with Q & A!!! Yes, I realize that it’s a Monday, but for many of you it’s a holiday (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day). So I hope that you’ll join me in the fun. (Don’t worry, if you can’t make it I’ll make sure to let you know how to access the video archive.)
So, go ahead and mark your calendar for b-day class, and questions with ME!!!
When? Monday, January 20th, 2014 @ 9:00AM Los Angeles/12:00PM New York/5:00PM London
Where? Online (Details forthcoming)
How? Make sure that you’re on my mailing list to get all the deets! Just enter your name and email at the top of this page and you won’t miss a beat!
See you next Monday!
Submitted by Ana Caban on June 3, 2013 - 9:25 am
Get INSTANT VIP access to Ana on SpiroFIT.com!
I’ve partnered with SpiroFIT.com to create of my latest workouts that you can access online at anytime, from any place and on any device! No matter where you are, you can login and begin your workout for the day. There are no long drives to the gym, or waiting in line for a machine. You don’t even have to set foot inside of a studio. SpiroFit brings the workouts to you all day, every day.There are 27+ new workouts added each month! You can train with nine of the best trainers out there, including me. I have so many great classes to choose from. Get “La Buena Life” advice straight from your living room, whenever you need me! Here’s a list of my classes that you can access at anytime. (Plus, you’ll get access to all of the classes of the other 8 world-renowned trainers!)
- Pilates Mat
- Pilates Super Stretch
- Refor-mat (Express)
- The Scoop Series: Arms & Total Body
- The Scoop Series: Legs & Glutes
- The Scoop Series: Back & Abs
- Pilates Ring Tone
- Pilates Ring Tone 2
- Yin & Yang Yoga Fusion Couples Workout (feat. Skip Jennings)
- Having a Ball
- Lean & Limber
- Hardcore in a Hurry Series: Episodes 1, 2, & 3
- Pilates for Back Care
- Core Cross Train Series: Episodes 1, 2 & 3
- Senior Shape Up
So much more on SpiroFit!
How does it work?
It’s easy as one, two, three.
All you need to do is logon to the SpiroFIT page, select a workout and push play. You can watch a live filming (schedules of classes available each week) or browse the previously filmed classes available at the time you choose. It’s as easy as watching television, except your burning more calories.
How do I join SpiroFIT?
Head over to the SpiroFIT website, register and you’re ready to go. And because you are a friend of mine I’ve even got EXCLUSIVE VIP promo codes for you so you can workout with me at a discounted rate! Get a one month package for an investment of only $12.95 with code newanaweb. That’s 27 new workouts each month for less than the price of one DVD!
Why should I join SpiroFIT?
The membership is so much cheaper than the gym, and less hassle. There’s no need to worry about being self conscious. It’s comfortable, fun and well worth it. I can help you transform your body by burning calories, enhancing flexibility and sculpting your muscles (core, arms, legs, and more) by using my world renown pilates methods.
There’s something for everyone and you can even do it at home with your family. Healthy families are happy families.
The Trainers at SpiroFit!
I can’t wait to workout with you!
To Your Good Life,