Fabuloso Friday-Ana’s Favorite Things!
Submitted by admin on January 15, 2010 - 7:30 pm
You all know that I love healthy (and yummy) food, cool products, clothes and organizations. Well, I’ve decided to share my favorites, each month.
My “fave” things this January are:
1. Disney’s Give a Day. Get a Disney Day! Disney Parks is celebrating the spirit of giving, this year. When you donate your time to one of their participating organizations they will give you a one-day park admission. Click Here
2. Baby Cakes NYC, now in Los Angeles, and making my birthday cake! (More on that next Monday). Click Here
3. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. The original edition may have been written in 1937, however its contents are still relevant. Inspired by Andrew Carnegie’s formula for success, this book will teach you those secrets and more. Click Here
4. Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer. I don’t leave home without it on! Click Here
5. Not Your Daughter’s Jeans (NYDJ). They tuck in the tummy and slim the thighs. Click Here